What we are looking for
- Are you the one that can create the 2D foundation for our shoe designs?
- ECCO PTG is looking for our new 2D Constructor that can bring technical expertise, passion and
innovative ideas to our shoe conception.
- This position is part of the Construction team at our R&D department. You will collaborate closely to
designers, product leaders and shoe technicians in order to come up with new ideas into innovative
- You’ll be a part of different projects where you will be able to try new ideas and concepts.
- The Constructor is responsible to develop patterns on 2D Cad system, as well as produce required
new developments according ECCO Standards.
- High school;
- Shoe Construction knowledge;
- CAD training/experience (mandatory);
- 2D construction experience – minimum 3 to 5 years (mandatory);
- English knowledge (mandatory);
- Availability to travel.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development, and
characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference Const2020 to
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on
www.enter.ecco.com.CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global
family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our
offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious,
passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.